Request Moodle Site(s)
Requests for Moodle sites are made via BearPAWS.
Here's what to do:
1) Login to BearPAWS (http://bearpaws.potsdam.edu).
2) Click Faculty & Advisors.
3) Click Moodle Site Request Form near the bottom of the screen.
4) Follow the prompts and instructions presented.
5) Be sure to review your selection(s) and finalize (submit) your request.
You will receive an automated email receipt almost immediately following successful submission of your request.
If you don't receive the email receipt, you may not have submitted the request. See Pending requests for more information.
After submitting the request, the site(s) should appear within 30 minutes (they're auto-processed on a 30-minute cycle).