How to import content
Here's how to import from a template or a previous semester's course site
- Login to Moodle and enter the course site you want the information imported to
- In the Administration block, click Import
- Choose the course you want to import from. You may have to search for the site by using the search feature at the bottom. Just enter the CRN (works best) or the course title into the search field and hit the green Search button.
Once identified (tick the radio button next to the desired site), click the Continue button.
- You can leave the default Backup settings as they are if you intend to import everything (all content, activities, and resources) – just click the Jump to final step button to begin the import process.
Or, if you prefer to select certain things to import, choose the Next button (you will see all content listed, with options to select/de-select as you wish).
- After clicking Jump to final step, a progress bar will show you the status of the import process.
- Once import is complete (it may take a few minutes depending on how much is being imported), click the Continue button to return to your course.
Last modified: Monday, January 23, 2017, 2:29 PM