Request Course Evaluation(s)
You can request your Moodle-based Instructional Evaluations using the Moodle Evaluation Site Request form found in BearPAWS. This form is much like the one used for requesting your course sites, but it allows only for single-site evaluation requests based on CRN (you cannot combine requests for more than one section into one evaluation site).
Here's what to do:
1) Login to BearPAWS (https://bearpaws.potsdam.edu)
2) Click Faculty & Advisors
3) Click Moodle Evaluation Site Request(s) near/at the bottom of the page
4) Choose appropriate term (e.g. Spring 2016)
5) Follow the instructions presented
6) Be certain that, after reviewing your request, you click the Submit request button
Requests should be made at least two weeks before the end of the term - the time when the evaluations will be made available to students. Requests submitted after that point may not be available for student completion.
If your course does not run the full semester, please send Mike Phillips an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting that your evaluation(s) be made available early to your students (you still need to request them through BearPAWS, however).